Fill Out The Form Below to Send a Gift Certificate for 1 FREE Trial Private Lesson to Your Guest(s)
We are excited to announce the 2019 Guest Contest. The Contest is open to everyone, not only current and former Access Ballroom students, but also everyone that knows us. This is your chance to win some amazing prizes. So read on to learn more!
Guest Contest Rules
Follow these contest rules and conditions to win the Guest Contest:
- You don’t have to be an Access Ballroom student to participate.
- Invite as many friends (singles or couples) as possible to try out our studio. Simply fill out the form below with their info and we’ll send them a gift certificate from you for 1 trial private lesson.
- If your guests purchase a Personalized Dance Package or a Wedding Package, you will get prizes (see below).
- Couples count as one guest unless they choose to get separate dance packages and take their private lessons individually with their Dance Instructors.
- Finally, to qualify for the TOP prize (dinner and dancing with the instructors!), a minimum of 4 friends (singles/couples) must get a Dance Package.
- Contest starts on September 1, 2019 and ends on December 22, 2019.
Guest Contest Prizes
For every guest (couple/single), a FREE BONUS UNIT will be added to your dance program. This includes 1 private lesson and 1 group lesson.
Furthermore, the student(s) who bring(s) the most guests (minimum of 4) will win the TOP prize. We will take you to one of the best restaurants in Toronto and a top social dance party. It is definitely not something to miss out on!
Previous Guest Contest Winners
A huge congratulations to our students and Guest Contest winners of 2018, Stephanie and Patrick! They shared their passion for dancing with the most friends and invited them to Access Ballroom. Most of all, we had a blast taking you guys out for dinner and dancing!
Firstly, we went to Richmond Station restaurant. The food was exceptionally delicious and really hit the spot. Great unique drinks were also yummy. We did not even notice how the time went by with dinner conversations, laughter, and good vibes.
After that, we headed to El Rancho for Mas Thursday, where we had a blast dancing Salsa, Bachata, and Kizomba. Access Ballroom Dance Instructors Gil and Valeria were super proud of and impressed by Steph and Patrick. Moreover, it was their very first time going out social dancing and they killed it with some fancy moves!
Questions? Contact us by calling (416) 690-3900.
Love the post? Share with others by clicking one or all of the icons below!