If you are looking for kids and teens ballroom dance lessons in Toronto, we are excited to tell you more about our dance programs.
AGE GROUPS for Kids and Teens Ballroom Dance Lessons
|Kids 2-3||Kids 4-6||Kids 7-12||
KIDS Semester Dance Programs
Timelines and Dance Styles
The kids programs run according to the following timelines:
- Semester 1: September to December
- Semester 2: January to May
- Summer: June to August
During each semester, the students will learn 2 to 6 different Latin and Ballroom dance styles. Those include the following: Salsa, Cha Cha, Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Bachata, Rumba, Samba, Merengue, Hustle, East Coast Swing and more. Check out our YouTube Channel and Soundcloud for videos and music related to each dance style.
2018-2019 Season Dates
No. of weeks
|September 8, 2018||
December 16, 2018
|January 12, 2019||
May 26, 2019
|June 1, 2019||
August 25, 2019
*Details about the Summer kids and teens ballroom lessons will be announced in 2019.
Semester Dance Package Options
Group dance lessons run 3 times a week on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays (see Schedule section below for more details). Moreover, there are a few options to choose from in terms of the lessons frequency.
(up to 2 dance styles/semester)
(up to 4 dance styles/semester)
(up to 6 dance styles/semester)
|Semester 1 cost***||
|Semester 2 cost***||
|TOTAL (2 semesters)****||
**Get a -13% early bird discount if you register before August 1. ***All prices are subject to HST. ****Furthermore, you can choose to sign up for one of the semesters or both.
- Kids 2-3 TBA
- Kids 4-6 TBA
- Kids 7-12 from 5:20pm to 6:10pm
Saturday & Sunday
- Kids 2-3 from 9:00am to 9:50am
- Kids 4-6 from 9:50am to 10:40am
- Kids 7-12 from 10:40am to 11:30am
KIDS & TEENS Non-Semester Dance Programs
Private Dance Package
Private dance lessons certainly skyrocket students’ growth, as the Dance Instructor has the opportunity of focusing solely on your child.
Whether it is your child’s first time learning how to dance, he/she wants to prepare for dance competitions, or you are just looking to enjoy the benefits of one-on-one dance training in a comfortable setting, the Private Dance Package is for you. If you choose to go with a bundle of multiple lessons, you may be eligible for a discount.
So make sure to call (416) 690-3900 now to learn more about Private Dance Packages for kids and teens at Access Ballroom.
Mixed Dance Package
Our Mixed Dance Package is the most affordable way for your child to get the best of both worlds by attending group lessons, private lessons and practice parties.
- In group lessons, the students will learn new steps and sequences.
- In private lessons, the students will work on technique, lead/follow, musicality and speed with the help of their personal Dance Instructor. Furthermore, your child can attend private dance lessons alone or with their dance partner if they have one (cost per lesson does not change and can be shared among the two dance partners).
- In practice parties, the students will have fun while practicing what they have learned.
Call (416) 690-3900 now to learn more about Mixed Dance Packages for kids and teens at Access Ballroom.
We strongly believe that having a goal multiplies the growth of our students. For this reason, every semester ends with performances where the students have the opportunity to showcase their progress!
If your child is passionate about dance and wants to take it to a higher level, for example, participate in dance competitions, our experienced dance instructors are excited to prepare them. There are special programs for those willing to do competitions, so please contact us for more info.
REGISTER NOW for Kids and Teens Ballroom Dance Lessons before August 1 and get 13% off!
Step-by-Step Guide to Register Your Child for Kids and Teens Ballroom Dance Lessons
- First, call (416) 690-3900 now or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you are interested.
- After that, we will help you set up a Registration and Assessment appointment for you and your child.
- Then you will come in for your Registration and Assessment appointment.
- Finally, you will choose the Dance Package that works best for you and done!