Kids Dance Lessons in Toronto
If you are looking for kids dance lessons in Toronto, come to Access Ballroom. We are excited to tell you more about our dance programs below.
Winter/Spring Semester Early Bird Registration is Now Open!
REGISTER NOW and get 13% off until December 1st, 2018! Call 416-690-3900 to register or email email@example.com.
Refer a friend and if they get a Kids Semester Dance Package, you’ll get $20 credit applied towards your child’s dance lessons (can be used for private lessons or next semester registration).
Step-by-Step Guide to Register Your Child for Kids and Teens Ballroom Dance Lessons
- First, call (416) 690-3900 now or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you are interested. Let us know what your child’s age is and if they have any prior dancing experience.
- After that, we will help you set up a Registration appointment where you’ll fill out the registration form.
- Finally, choose the Dance Package that works best for you, complete the payment (credit, debit or cash) and done!
Why Access Ballroom?
- We offer smaller group classes that allow for an individual approach to each child.
- We teach each child according to their learning style: Visual, Kinesthetic or Auditive.
- Opportunities to perform give your child a goal to strive for and build confidence through experiencing the stage.
- We treat your children like our own when their progress means the world to us.
- Our experienced Dance Instructors have worked with kids for years and are excellent communicators and teachers.
- Finally, we are located right on the subway line at the intersection of Main Street and Danforth (find the map here).
Call (416) 690-3900 now or email at email@example.com to register for the upcoming semester!
Amazing Benefits of Kids Dance Lessons in Toronto
Did you know that Latin and Ballroom dance lessons can help your child’s development in many different ways. Here are some of the benefits:
Not only is dancing a fun activity for your little ones, but also a great workout. Moreover, this cardio exercise improves your child’s heart health. Also, regular dance lessons significantly improve stamina, posture, coordination and balance for children. Finally, it has been proven that children that dance demonstrate increased flexibility and range of motion.
Dance classes provide your child with an opportunity to socialize with other kids. Also, your child will learn how to be part of a team (performance preparation) to achieve common goals. Additionally, improving communication with others verbally and through the body language is also one of the key benefits of kids dance lessons. On top of it all, your child will make new friends!
Aside from physical health benefits and social benefits, your child will also learn how to be persistent and motivated while working towards achieving a goal. Furthermore, your child will develop problem solving skills through movement and learn how to function in the space.
Latin and Ballroom dance lessons certainly build children’s self-esteem and boost their confidence, as they become more comfortable with their body, movement and expression.
Your child will learn how to creatively express their feelings and emotions through movement. Also, dance classes give a structured environment for children to have a healthy emotional and physical outlet. Therefore, children become more emotionally mature through dance.
Learning and memorizing sequences and patterns drastically improves children’s memory. Consequently, thanks to the dance lessons, children that dance will be more successful at school.
It’s not a secret that dancing releases endorphins (hormones of happiness). This definitely helps to get rid of negative self-talk, anxiety and and depression.
Kids Dance Lessons in Toronto at Access Ballroom – Semester Packages
|Kids Groups by Age|
|5-7 years old|
8-12 years old
Timelines and Dance Styles
The kids programs run according to the following timelines:
- Fall/Winter Semester: September to December
- Spring Semester: January to May
- Summer Semester: June to August
Moreover, during each semester, the students will learn 2 to 3 different Latin and Ballroom dance styles. Those include the following: Salsa, Cha Cha, Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Bachata, Rumba, Samba, Merengue, Hustle, East Coast Swing and more. So check out our YouTube Channel and Soundcloud for videos and music related to each dance style.
|2018-2019 Season Dates||No. of weeks||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall/Winter Semester||14 weeks||September 8, 2018||December 16, 2018|
|Spring Semester||20 weeks||January 16, 2019||June 2, 2019|
|Summer Semester||12 weeks||TBD||TBD|
Kids Semester Dance Package Options
|Description||1 group lesson per week||2 group lessons per week|
3 group lessons per week
|Fall/Winter Semester cost||$280+HST||$420+HST||$546+HST|
|Spring Semester cost||$380+HST||$760+HST||$1,130+HST|
*Get a 13% early bird discount if you register before August 1. Furthermore, you can choose to sign up for one of the semesters or both.
We strongly believe that having a goal multiplies the growth of our students. For this reason, every semester ends with performances where the students have the opportunity to showcase their progress!
If your child is passionate about dance and wants to take it to a higher level, for example, participate in dance competitions, our experienced dance instructors are excited to prepare them. There are special programs for those willing to do competitions, so please contact us for more info.
Schedule – Kids Dance Lessons in Toronto
- Kids 6-12: from 5:20pm to 6:10pm
- Kids 8-12: from 11:30am to 12:20pm
- Kids 6-7: from 12:20pm to 1:10pm
- wait list available, please contact
Kids Private Dance Lessons in Toronto
Private dance lessons certainly skyrocket students’ growth, as the Dance Instructor has the opportunity of focusing solely on your child.
Whether it is your child’s first time learning how to dance, he/she wants to prepare for dance competitions, or you are just looking to enjoy the benefits of one-on-one dance training in a comfortable setting, the Private Dance Package is for you. Additionally, if you choose to go with a bundle of multiple lessons, you may be eligible for a discount.
So make sure to call (416) 690-3900 now to learn more about Private Dance Packages for kids and teens at Access Ballroom.